Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goddesses


I hope these pictures come out OK, these photos I took at the museum at the roman ruins yesterday, some are only as big as a thumb nail others the palm of my hand.

These are Venus.


This is Luna.


This is Ceres.


This is Pan.


These are Dwarf, Reveller and a man in a hooded cloak.


These are Selene.


This they just said was Youth.


This they called Philosopher.


Minerva is the two left statues and Hercules and Boar is the one to the right.


These are both Venus.


Mercurius and Mercurius with cock and goat.


Mercury and sacrificier.


The goddess venus used as a table decoration.


Victoria goddess of Victory.


Hope you can see some of the detail.


2 comments:

  1. Hi KPLC, Very interesting goddess's. One has only to click on any of your photos and they enlarge so it is very easy to see all the detail of each and every photo of your trip. Havahug with love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunty Beverley

    Thanks I didn't know you could click on them and make them bigger, how excellent. Off to blog todays journey. Love Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete