We did make the most of our last few hours in Disney:
Such a wonderful place we will miss all the glamour and glitz etc.
A final pic of the Castle
And Jacks beanstalk going out of the picture
And we arrived just in time for the Disney Dance Express
And Minnie was there too!
And then off to Paris. Here are some pics of our unit:
And the view out our windows:
Off to visit Fountainbleau Castle today using the metro as we did yesterday to get to Paris. So far all the people have been lovely to us and helpful when we have needed it, they even seem a little excited when they see that we speak English and then like to say something in English to see our response which is really cute. A guy on a push bike who gave me some directions even rode after us when we found out he sent us one street off where we wanted to be.










Hi Bro,and Lee-anne,I am still tryin to be able to post to you. I can't believe you with shingles. I got them when we went to visit Brad in Shepparton 2 years ago and I know exactly what you are going through and feel really sorry for you, The pain is pretty awful. Well I will stop babbling and see if this goes through.
ReplyDeleteCheers marion
Hi Sis, successful post - just not instant. I think I have been very fortunate. The only pain has been the occasional short sharp stab where the rash is. Otherwise it has felt more like a 'flu where I have no energy and feel pretty crappy generally. I read up on what you can do to help and support of the immune system is up there so I've been hitting the vitamin C. Paracetamol is a wonderful invention. It has really helped me to feel okay and not have the holiday become a real slog. So all good! Cheers, Kev
ReplyDelete