Hi Guys
We leave in a couple of hours, so this is the last post from Australia.
The bags are packed, goodbyes said, house in order for our house sitter and we are ready.
We sleep tonight on the plane and land in Japan at 6.00a.m. so we have the day to explore the third largest temple in the world about 2 km walk from the motel. So our next post will be from Japan all about the temple.
Goodbye and love.
Hi from Mum, I am going well, we are having happy hour. I wish that you are enjoy yourself. I am fine. love mum xxxxxxx ooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteHi Mum, Yes we are having a great time, no problems with my ears and no deafness was a real bonus of the new planes. Japan is amazing and we have loved our day here immensely. Off to Paris tomorrow and Disneyland and Mickey Mouse, but I am not excited - much. Stay well and out of trouble. Love Lee-Anne
ReplyDelete